Sunday, May 18, 2008

Trick Trick

A message from Girl Dog.

I’m not really pregnant. It’s all been a hoax you see. Little did you know that I have secretly been sneaking food when you haven’t been looking and that is why I’m so fat.

Oh, and all that “puppy action” you say you’ve been seeing, well there is an explanation for that as well.

It’s called “food processing” (sorry, spell check couldn’t figure out what the hell it was I was trying to spell, so plain, descriptive English it is!). Yes, my intestines are working overtime. I must thank you for those biscuits that you bought at Costco. They are very delicious.

So, now that I have screwed your long weekend, I’ll be going on a diet and start to lose the weight that you thought was puppies.

Either that or deliver….one of the two.

But only when I damn well feel like it.

Love Girl Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment