Sunday, May 4, 2008

Snow. Really?? It's May 4th for crying out loud!

Rumour had it that it was going to 19 degrees today. Which worked for me, seeing as I had to spend the day yesterday moving my office over to the new location. The moving actually started on Friday whereby we sort of shut it down at three, packed ‘er up and then headed to the new place. Yesterday we were setting things up and getting ready to resume normal operations first thing Monday morning. While it was a nice day, I had today to look forward to. The move went well if I do say. Other than some damage to some of the furniture, all in all, we got it done.

But back to the weather. They had predicted a high of 19 degrees Celsius today. Sorry, all you U.S. readers will have to do the conversion. I’m far too depressed and have actually been enjoying the grape, and well, quite frankly, don’t want to Google the conversion to Fahrenheit…you really should get on board here! So you’re on your own this time around.

I turned on the radio when I got up to hear that we had a 60% chance of snow and the high was going to be 6 degrees. Uhmm….where exactly did Environment Canada fall of the bus with this? Just yesterday they were predicting a high of 19.

While I had a disaster to clean up (hey, I was gone for a day!) and mountains of laundry to do (that’s okay, I do laundry) SG was out spreading grass seed this morning. We have a couple of dead spots that needed some attention. Well, more than a couple. We apparently need some mud as well. More on that later...



And then it started to snow.



And snow to the point where it was accumulating.



Mother Nature, it’s May. It’s time to stop this crap and bring on the good stuff.

We need to set up the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment