Monday, May 19, 2008

It's not all puppies around here

Okay, yeah, right now it is. But we do do other things while waiting for our girl who I swear was in labour since last Thursday.

Anyway, here's the pile of eight.



A little sea of blackness. Actually one of the interesting things about this delivery was that she had a bit of a harder time with it (or so I think; everyone else thinks I'm nuts). It took longer between pups and she seemed to be struggling a little bit.

But, okay, back to what else we do around here. We take pictures. Lots of pictures. Some pictures you'll never ever EVER!! get to see, but some I like to share. And its been awhile since I've shared, so here you go.


Goose on the pond. There was a pair nesting back there however we haven't seen any little gooses (also called goslings I suppose).

Birds at the feeder this morning. I missed the Blue Jay, but I'm sure it'll be back tomorrow.

Rhubarb on the 3rd


Rhubarb on the 10th

I'll get a shot of the rhubarb today, once all the batteries recharge!

I'm told this is coyote dung...just looks like poop to me.


It's wet in the back bush. Very wet. Rubber boots wet. And in some areas, hip wader wet. Yet everything else is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment