Sunday, May 18, 2008

Apparently Longer Than We Thought

Still no pups. I've got to hand it to her. Either she's a really good faker or the first couple of "meetings" didn't take. Talking with my friend who also breeds last night and she said not to get too concerned yet.

I'm now convinced that she has set out to make our long weekend one of "you're not going to get a damn thing done because I'm gonna keep you in this house for all three days and won't deliver until Monday at about 4!"

Oh, and this morning, I said three words that I've never ever said to #1Son before. And no, they weren't rude words as he once again left his underwear on the floor right next to the laundry hamper and piled his towel on the counter instead of hanging it up. He's working today and we were leaving the house.

"You wanna drive?"

Oh vey....

No comments:

Post a Comment