Saturday, May 10, 2008

I am PISSED OFF!!

But I don't know why. I went and had a nap today and woke up in the crappiest of moods. And I hate that. I mean, I had time to take a nap, which, if you translate it it, means that everything in my life that I need to have happen, happened. Naps mean that when you wake from the peaceful afternoon slumber that you are re-juvinated and re-refreshed and ready to face what is left of the day.

Not today.

Upon analysis, and a very in-depth analysis by the way, (we're talking a couple of glasses of wine to help clear the thought process), it turns out that it could very well be the fact that I cannot figure out the 'frickin clips that came with the lights that I bought and want to mount inside my umbrella that sits over the front deck table and blocks the blinding glare of the morning sun.

I know, I know...why the hell are you mounting lights on the umbrella when the sole purpose of the umbrella is to block the light?

Good question! Very good question.

Uhmmm, cause it's dark out at night?

And I need to make sure that the wine glass I'm picking up is actually mine?

And the light from the house is too bright?

And they were only two bucks at the dollar store?

And I thought they would look pretty?

And the neighbour down the road hasn't discovered these nifty little lights yet and, I mean, after all, last year we had our pool up before hers after she bought her's first (she was pissed I must say!!) and now the competition is on to see who can have the prettiest deck furniture (did I neglect to mention the fact that she bought the same stuff as us???)...

Bring on the Jones'... Wait. I moved to the country to avoid this.

SG is right now out there, trying to figure out how the lights should mount on the clips that were supplied.

Oh wait. He just yelled "where's the tape?".

Guess he couldn't figure it out either.

I'm going for a re-fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment