Saturday, September 17, 2011

Long time, no words

I haven't analyzed anything but I know it's been awhile.

I thought that I didn't want to keep on with Pocket Lint. I don't know why. I think I thought that a different blog, one that started fresh and was somewhat anonymous would be a better fit.

So I started it. And.... yeah failed to keep up with it.

Life has been quite crazy for oh, let's say that last 19 months, which those dedicated readers know. But I do believe that some sort of 'normalcy' may have returned to my life. Uh, yeah, maybe not so much, but some!

The stress of leaving the job that I could've had for the rest of my life to take on a position that was purely a gamble as to whether I would be collecting 'employment insurance' (formerly referred to UI.... wow that was a long time ago) has pretty well diminished. I'm three months away from finishing my 12 month probation period with the Federal Government and, if my performance evaluations and Award of Distinction have anything to say about it, I should be okay.

The boys have grown up while I've been waffling about through my life.

#1 is working full time and #2 just got his second paycheque from his first job. I'm very thrilled to tell you that he started where I first started. You got it, the Golden Arches..... I'm guessing he's doing well as he's scheduled beyond belief for the next week. And yeah, I'm thinking we have to do something about these Friday and Saturday night shifts whereby he works until midnight.... Mama's working Monday to Friday now and needs to 'chill' on the weekend :).

SG has had a troubling summer. After being assaulted, on the job, in the beginning of July, he's been off. It's been a rough road for him, very rough. And pretty rough for me as well. But, he, and we, are working through it.  It'll turn out okay. More on that to follow.

So yeah, back to my ramblings. I've said it before and I'm saying it again now.... I miss my blog, I miss the writing and the venting and the observations and .... well I just miss it Damn It!!!

There's plenty to catch up on and more to write about I'm certain.

So that I shall do....

See you.... Sooner, rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment