Sunday, November 28, 2010

A wittle update....

Soooo.... kinda blew the every second day post mandate I had for myself this month. But that's okay. I had a lot going on, still do, and wasn't really in the right frame of mind to post much of anything anyway.

Not true. What I felt like writing I couldn't. What I wanted to write I shouldn't.

Anywooo, we're getting ready for Christmas over here. I've actually started the shopping. I know, I know, a little early for me but the deal was too good to pass up. That shall continue as the days go on. The shopping thing I mean. The deals? Well we take 'em when we get 'em!

I've started baking too. Well, I never stop baking, but now I'm baking Christmas type baking. And, it is now that I realize how much I truly miss my Maggie. Where the hell am I going to hide all the stuff? I used to drive around with it in the trunk of my car so that it wouldn't all get devoured within two days. With it in the trunk of my car, well, it allowed me to have some as the holiday's got closer.

Now I don't have a trunk. And there's only so much room in the bar-b-que.

Got the house decorations out yesterday and put them up. I think next year it will be time to re-think the decorations and maybe come up with something different. Same old, same old, kinda boring.

I'm planning the Christmas party for the office. Not having attended one previously I was a little hesitant to take on the job. Turns out it should be quite simple as the masses want it held at a dining establishment this year as opposed to a pot luck type gathering at a hall.

And I'm expecting some mail. Some people thought the mail would've arrived last week but I didn't really think so. I'm hoping for Monday or Tuesday.

Then we shall commence the celebration and share the news!

Back to bed for me. The dogs started barking at 1:52 am and I've been awake since then...

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there 'sis
    I'm sure you'll get better news than I will.

    Best of luck.

    Your Brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well?

    (I guess I could phone you, but the "world" wants to know)

    Your Brother.

    ReplyDelete